Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful For...

1. My beautiful kiddos even when they're screaming at each other on Thanksgiving
2. My renaissance man who's done all the cooking and Thanksgiving day prep
3. Two dumb, lovable dogs--even the one who keeps peeing all over the carpet
4. A good, strong dose of Vicodin for my old-woman back
5. Cabernet sauvignon (not necessarily mixed with Vicodin)
6. My best buds (you know who you are)
7. Homemade crescent rolls
8. Direct deposit
9. Pam's pumpkin bread
10. Good jobs, good health, good lives

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very thankful to have you for a friend. Oh and there's nothing wrong with Vicodin and Alcohol!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the inspiration you provide every time I think of you, the laugh I can't contain every time we talk, and the smile I will never hide when we are together. You're beautiful . . . You're beautiful . . . You're beautiful to me!

Anonymous said...

Ok.. this is getting to be a little much. When is someone going to confront this maniac? What kind of mother drinks and drugs with her kids on a holiday?

And, what kind of friends just condone this type type of behaviour with messages of love and lust?
Someone needs to intervene.

Anonymous said...

I'm more of a Vicodin Vodka girl. But whatever...